Improve your Lead and Rhythm Guitar playing with this growing collection of Backing Tracks, Lessons, and Drills:
- Develop better rhythm chops by jamming to single guitar accompaniments.
- Improve and focus your soloing, in an intimate "spotlight" setting.
- Enjoy a variety of scales, metric signatures, and styles.
- Practice fun drills and watch effective lessons.
* More tracks and lessons will be added. Feel free to make your requests for future additions :-)
“…Thank you so much. I love your lessons, keep it up! You have a calling for this work.”
“…When I first watched a few of your videos, I instantly knew there was something different about this system. I cannot believe all guitar players are not taught this way. It’s so simple and it makes sense so quickly."
I am a music geek fascinated with learning new things, and improving my guitar skills. But I'm also very passionate about helping others do the same!
After studying in the Greek National Conservatory, and Berklee College of Music, I began performing and teaching privately in 2001.
Since then, I have been developing new methods for effective musical training. My mission with String Systems is to share them with the world :-)
StartEMP Guitar Jam 1 - A Dorian / Minor Pentatonic in 6/8 (5:22)
StartEMP Guitar Jam 2 - Jazzy Blues in F (5:34)
StartEMP Guitar Jam 3 - E Aeolian / Minor Pentatonic in 4/4 (5:31)
StartEMP Guitar Jam 4 - A Harmonic Minor in 7/8 (4:11)
StartEMP Guitar Jam 5 - A Melodic Minor (4:16)
StartEMP Guitar Jam 6 - Trade Fours - Blues in G (5:46)
StartEMP Guitar Jam 7 - Parallel Major 7th Chords (4:50)