Take your playing to the next level:
- Discover effective ways to improvise jumping freely everywhere on the fretboard.
- Build any scale position, "on the fly", without memorizing box shapes.
- Learn Pentatonics, Blues Scales, Modes, Melodic & Harmonic Minor modes, and more, in record time, using the String Fragment System (SFS).
- Spice up your playing by learning new creative improvisation ideas.
- Learn how to navigate chord changes, or improvise over static harmonies.
- Quick improvement methods for technique, speed, playing by ear, melodic phrasing, theory, harmony, ear training, and more.
💡 Included: 7 daily orientation videos to help you get started, and find your way through all the courses 🎸
"The Practice Partner Subscription is an incredible bargain! There is so much to learn. Since I've been subscribed to EMP I've seen several other systems and none even comes close to yours. Really grateful I ran into you and your site!"
“Wow. I have been playing for many years, but never understood scales and modes until now. Thank you. SFS is the best! Can't wait to learn more.”
Courses Included with Purchase
Original Price: $993
I am a music geek fascinated with learning new things, and improving my guitar skills. But I'm also very passionate about helping others do the same!
After studying in the Greek National Conservatory, and Berklee College of Music, I began performing and teaching privately in 2001.
Since then, I have been developing new methods for effective musical training. My mission with String Systems is to share them with the world :-)
“…Thank you so much. I love your lessons, keep it up! You have a calling for this work.”
“…When I first watched a few of your videos, I instantly knew there was something different about this system. I cannot believe all guitar players are not taught this way. It’s so simple and it makes sense so quickly.”
“The very visual approach of SFS has already unlocked my mind to the fretboard. Having bought many many books and videos etc, I can safely say this is the very best system for me.”
"When I first tried out Prokopis' system, to my amazement I 'immediately' began to map out the scale sequences with SFS. Prokopis is certainly a talented musician and teacher.”
“...I only wish the SFS method had been shown to me 50 years ago when I first tried to play a guitar…”
Frequently Asked Questions
Get started now!
Note for EU Customers: VAT will be added in the next page. You will be able to review and confirm your payment.