This method helps you add color and interest to your improvisation, using the Modes of the Melodic Minor Scale, and all this without having to memorize "box" shapes:
- Learn how to improvise using the Melodic Minor Scale, and all of its Modes.
- Learn to jump freely between all fingerings, everywhere on the fretboard.
- Build any position, "on the fly", without memorizing boring box shapes.
- Spice up your playing by adding new improvisation ideas in every step.
- Expand your improvisation skills, and learn how to navigate the fretboard freely and creatively.
- Lifetime Access (including future updates) on all your devices.
EARLY BIRD PURCHASE:
This course is still in development. Get it now at half price and be a part of the development process!
"When I first tried out Prokopis' system, to my amazement I 'immediately' began to map out the scale sequences with SFS. Prokopis is certainly a talented musician and teacher.”
I am a music geek fascinated with learning new things, and improving my guitar skills. But I'm also very passionate about helping others do the same!
After studying in the Greek National Conservatory, and Berklee College of Music, I began performing and teaching privately in 2001.
Since then, I have been developing new methods for effective musical training. My mission with String Systems is to share them with the world :-)
“The very visual approach of SFS has already unlocked my mind to the fretboard. Having bought many many books and videos etc, I can safely say this is the very best system for me.”
Get your "Early Bird" Discount
This Course is still in development.
Until its completed, you can get it now at a significant discount!
“…Thank you so much. I love your lessons, keep it up! You have a calling for this work.”
“…When I first watched a few of your videos, I instantly knew there was something different about this system. I cannot believe all guitar players are not taught this way. It’s so simple and it makes sense so quickly.”